Current and past students
BSc final projects
- Luuk Buit and Sefanja Severin. Graphical User Interface for Networks of Timed Automata. — current
- Martijn van Beest. Parallel dfa minimisation, April 2014 — February 2015.
MSc final projects
- Taco Petri. Constructing Test Adapters for Model-Based Testing with Action Refinement. March 2019.
- Marion de Groot. Smarter Monkeys: Using evolutionary computing to improve black box monkey testing of a Graphical User Interface. August 2016 – April 2018. Joint Supervision with Tanja Vos.
- Wouter Tromp. Identifying specification violations in CoAP Libraries. An automata learning approach. August 2016 – December 2017.
- Menno Galama. Het inrichten van ICT-beheer, March 2016 – December 2017. Joint supervision with Harrie Passier.
- Vikram Saralaya. Verification of Control Software of Rijkswaterstaat, January 2012 – August 2012. Joint supervision with Jan Friso Groote and Anton Wijs.
- Sander Leemans. Formal Verification of the CMS Control System at CERN, September 2011 – July 2012. Joint supervision with Tim Willemse.
- Sven van Valburg and Koen Buitenhuis, Eca2: A tool that implements the energy aware dependent type system, October 2015 — January 2016. Joint supervision with Bernard van Gastel.
- Kevin van der Pol, Applying Gauss Elimination from Boolean Equation Systems to Simple Integer Equation Systems, September 2011 – January 2012. Joint supervision with Tim Willemse.
- Maarten van Dongen, Repository Mining on mCRL2, October 2011 – January 2012. Joint supervision with Alexander Serebrenik.